Monday, April 27, 2009

'Just A Friend'

More shocking facts that I uncover week to week, day by day! So, Tarzan woke up to yours truly this weekend singing in my sleep; or LET ME CLARIFY more like rapping in my sleep. Ya know, since I am a Hip-Hop girl (more specifically 80's Hip Hop rules the School, yo)!

Thats right.

Tarzan woke up to his wife rappin' to 'Just A Friend' by Biz Markie! You all remember the song right?!?!?! Or maybe the old school video of Biz Markie will jog your memory with his weird teeth, singing about a girl while driving a Mercedes Benz & simultaneously singing by a fireplace! Don't ask me how I remember this, but I have a photogenic memory when it comes to videos.

Anyhow, the better question is why the heck would would I dream about this? WTF!?!?!??! So, you can imagine my amusement when Tarzan told me about my solo rap concert this weekend! I think I laughed for 5 minutes straight, because I only remember bits and pieces of the dream (& more specifically the song); nonetheless dreams while pregnant can get a little WILD at times ranging from nightmares to puppies to 80's Hip Hop! I'll be sure to keep you posted about what I dream about next! Who knows, maybe it will be Vanilla Ice!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! I have been making awful choking sounds along with heinous snoring. Poor Brad hasn't gotten a full night rest in awhile :)

    ReplyDelete