Saturday, April 25, 2009

It didn't work!

So, Tarzan was a little disappointed he's not getting to feel the baby kick. I have found myself putting his hand on my belly and saying "Feel it?" only to get a "No" response almost every time. He has felt her kick a few times, but almost everytime I put his hand on my tummy, she does nothing or suddenly falls asleep.

Well, I read about this recipe to turn this situation around! After all, no husband should miss out on the great joy of feeling those precious little baby kicks, right!

Well, being a gloomy Saturday day where Tarzan & I just lounged on the couch all day, I got the bright idea to test this recipe out!

What I needed:
• 1 pound frozen meat (we prefer hot sausage)- however, we opted for a cold can of Tecate in the fridge
• 1 washcloth

Instructions:
1. Wrap the frozen meat (or Tecate in my case) in the washcloth
2. Lie on your side
3. Position the wrapped meat (Tecate) under your belly
4. Wait for the baby to start kicking like a champion

Well, it didn't work. Or, of course it could my unborn Leo baby's little way of saying, "Mom, Dad... don't f*ck with me. I may be young, but paybacks are a bitch."

1 comment:

  1. I think it was three weeks to a month before B. could be felt from the outside. I noticed he became super active after I drank fruit juice. It'll be soon! I won't ever forget that moment.

    ReplyDelete