Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Heartbeat all-a-flutter!

We went for my 6 month OB appointment today! I always look forward to these monthly appointments to hear Salma's heartbeat (she's quite the healthy one at 160 beats per minute), yet in the the same token hate these appointments because I have to get on the dreaded scale! Good Lord, I almost weigh as much as my husband and I still have quite some time to go! Nonetheless, it's ALL WORTH IT!

Tarzan has come to every single prenatal Doctor appointment with me! I feel so blessed to have such a wonderful husband who has taken such an active role in my pregnancy so far!

Today, I am off to spend a few days with my mom & Godmother to help them with the baby shower they are throwing us on 5/16. I can't believe how fast the time has gone! Soon, we will be welcoming Salma to the world in just a few short months!

1 comment:

  1. Nice name :-) Cant wait for the bun to be fully baked hehehehe. You have an amazing husband, God bless you all :-D

    ReplyDelete