Sunday, July 5, 2009

I've been MIA for June ~ only thing to report is that BEDREST SUX!

So, I have been MIA for June 2009 - let me bring you up to date! I was put on bedrest at 30 weeks because what I thought were normal aches and pains of pregnancy were actually contractions! Who would have THUNK???? Anyhow, I have now been on bedrest for 5 weeks now and feel like I have been dying a slow death! It's been miserable, especially for this girl who CAN NEVER SIT DOWN! Anyhow, my mom, RJ, family & my wonderful friends have been making it much more tolerable! Only 1 more week of bedrest and I'm off of bedrest! According to my Dr, if I go anytime after 36 weeks, baby Salma will be 'fully baked' and they will let me proceed with the contractions and EASE into labor! Like I how I said, EASE.............positive thinking, positive thinking! Labor will be as EASY as it can be! Positive thinking is my MANTRA!

1 comment:

  1. Shayma was on bed rest for 5 months I think! So I know how you feel -kinda- cuz she also is a girl who can never sit down and she was miserable :-( But looking at her boy now she goes, its all worth it ;-)

    ReplyDelete